Friday, December 2, 2011

friday field trip: concord, ma

lunch in Concord ...
#9 Avocado BLT
Concord is most commonly known as the birthplace of the American Revolution and home to some of the great American Minds; Emerson, Thoreau, Hawthorne and Alcott.  Only 15 miles away, this little gem is a frequent haunt of mine. 


A morning purging the basement in prep for the holiday's left me a little desperate for an escape.  'Shout-Out' to my DF (dear friend), Anne. Thanks for the rescue!  With my iphone (non-exploding!) I snapped a few pics of my favorite things from today's adventure. Enjoy!
one of my favorite stores -
an eclectic vintage collection
of gifts for the home
says it all!

Great local bookstore!



Final Pit Stop:  The Concord Cheese Shop
Amazing selection = happy tummy!
Their cornichons are out-of-this-world!



 
Are we posing with cheese?  Yes, we are!




   

No comments:

Post a Comment