|cookies from sweetsugarbelle.com truly inspire|
time for New Year's Resolutions - the fun kind!
With that, let me share my ...
culinary resolutions for 2012
1. Master a few recipes that begin with dried beans.
2. Plant a small kitchen garden this spring. (Keep it alive all summer.)
3. Make a chocolate souffle.
4. Eat at L'Espalier.
5. Do a food tour in NYC.
6. Get my knives professionally sharpened.
7. Make a rolled cake.
8. Make spaetzle.
9. Take a class at Stir.
10. Make a pie from scratch (the crust will be the kicker here).